The Delta Community Collaborative Society or Collaborate Delta! is an organization that seeks to bring individuals and organizations together to share information and knowledge, and to work together to enhance the well being of Delta residents and add to their enjoyment of the quality of life here in Delta, British Columbia, Canada.
A strong and vibrant Delta supported by a caring community.
To bring together individuals and organizations to foster communication, share knowledge, and encourage collaboration that will enhance the quality of life in Delta.
OUR CORE VALUES
We commit to the following values to guide our decisions and behaviour:
- To support and enhance current and ongoing projects, programs and goals of organizations in Delta;
- To support and empower energetic, passionate people and organizations to develop and achieve their goals collaboratively;
- To support and facilitate opportunities to share knowledge and resources;
- To support creative approaches to work, play and community life in Delta;
- To support a community that fosters respect, dignity, fairness, caring, equality, and self-esteem; and
- To support a community that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
OUR CONSTITUTION & BYLAWS
OUR CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION